On 1 April 1994, Ministry of Interior set up “the Dhamrongtham Center” in the Ministry itself, and in many provinces. The word “Dhamrong” is derived from the name of HRH Prince Damrong Rajanubhab, the first Minister of Ministry of Interior. The word “Dham” means righteousness and justice. And it was the work ethics of Prince Damrong Rajanubhab when he performed his bureaucratic career.
Hence, anyone who suffers or is unjustly treated by any civil servant, employee of state enterprises under the control of Minstry of Interior, either in the central or provincial administration, subdistrict or village headman, or any staff-bureaucrat-employee from any administrative office, can submit a petition/complaint to “Dhamrongtham Center”, the Ministry of Interior, 24 hours.
Complaint channels are as follows:
- By postal mail, to “Dhamrongtham Center” Bangkok, P.O. Box 1, Mhadthai Non-delivery post office, Bangkok, 10206
- By phone, Tel. no. 1567 (24 hours)
- By Fax, no. (02) 222-6838
- By e-mail, Dhamrongtham Center (e-mail address : email@example.com)
- By website of the provincial Dhamrongtham Center http://126.96.36.199/petition/web/
- Dhamrongtham Center of Chumphon province Tel. no.(077) 511551